Translate

Friday 17 July 2015

Nestum Cookies with chocolate chips

Nestum cookies are not new in Singapore or other countries but it is my first try using it. 



saw a few recipes online and came across this recipe from Happy Flour. 


I followed the ingredients and steps but I did not grease the tray. Instead I lined it for easy removal of my cookies. 

I also added in chocolate chips into the dough instead of decorating the top of the cookies with chocolate rice.

Some of the ingredients 

Chocolate chips inside the dough
It feels a bit dry to me but the cookies turned out great

I applied milk to the surface before baking

Bake for about 17 mins at 170c 
Original recipe is 175c for 15 -20 until they hardened. Can make 34 pcs of cookies. 

Happy Baking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment