Translate

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Peanut Butter Cookies with Pretzels


These cookies are really simple to make and a delight to eat.

I saw this recipe on Pin Interest and the original recipe from the link below 

http://www.fussfreecooking.com/recipe-categories/sugary-treats/easy-baking-recipe-4-ingredients-peanut-butter-pretzel-cookies/

I tried her recipe but my dough seems to be soft and my cookies did not harden. So I made a second batch n added 12 gm of plain flour. This worked for me.

Ingredients
1 cup of Skippy creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup of caster sugar
1 egg
12 gm plain flour
About 25 pcs of mini pretzels as topping

Method
Mix the peanut butter, egg, flour and sugar together using a spoon. 
Line your baking tray with baking paper.
Oil your palms slightly.
Use a teaspoon to scoop and form a ball.
Place the balls about 2-3 cm apart.
Place a pretzel on each ball n press down slightly.
Preheat oven to 170/175 degree celcius.
I baked for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven n let the cookies harden n cool. 

I bought the pretzels from Candy Empire


The dough 

Before baking

Top n bottom of cookie after baking

Note :
After the first batch of cookies the oven is already hot. So you may have to cut down the cooking time for the next batch.


Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment