Translate

Sunday 16 February 2014

Thai Yellow Curry Paste Chicken



My friends all know me to shun chilli because I really have a low tolerance. When I told some friends I am cooking curry, they were pretty shocked!

Anyway, I am getting pretty adventurous recently in cooking. And this curry really tastes great!

I didn't follow the packet of yellow curry instructions exactly . 

This is what I used - Dancing chef yellow curry paste.

And, no, after eating the curry, I did not dance! Lol!

Recipe
9 pcs of chicken mid joints
4 small potatoes, cut to halves n boiled.
200 ml coconut milk
300 ml water
1 onion sliced into thin rings
Some oil
Some salt
Some Kikkoman soy sauce 
1 pc of red chilli
1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)

In a deep pot, sauté the onions till slightly translucent.
Rub some salt onto chicken wings n fry in pot with onions add a drizzle of soy sauce n fry till skin lightly browned 
Remove from pot.
Into the pot put the coconut milk, water, curry paste , stir n heat till boiling.
Add in the chicken , cooked potatoes and red chilli n simmer till chicken is cooked. 
Serve with white fragrant rice.

Ingredients


Fry the wings with the onions


I added a bit of soy sauce 


Set aside the wings n boil the curry

Mix in the chicken and potatoes n cooked till chicken is ready.


Lovely taste! 

No comments:

Post a Comment