Hawaiian Pizza - :)
This is quite a good pizza dough except the sides a little bit harder. So maybe you can reduce the baking time a little.
Pizza pan is 28cm round.
Ingredients for the Pizza dough
15 grams yeast (I used 14 grams)
2 teaspoons of honey
300 ml lukewarm water.
500 gms plain flour
Dough method :
1. Blend the yeast and honey in the bowl.
2. Stir in the water and let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Sift the flour into another bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid.
Knead into a soft dough.
Optional - i rub a little olive oil round the dough and cover with cling wrap.
Place in a warm area to rise about 30 minutes.
Dough after 30 mins.
Ingredients for pizza toppings
1 sachet of pizza sauce (or you make your own - half cup tomato puree and mix herbs)
Mozzarella grated cheese.
2 chicken sausages cut into slices ( or ham or salami)
Some cut up pineapples
Some cut up swiss brown mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Spread a little olive oil to your pizza tray. 28 inch round tray.
2. Use 2/3 of the dough to press evenly onto the base of the tray.
3. Spread the pizza sauce or tomato puree.
Top the mozzarella cheese
Top the the rest of the ingredients.
Cover with more mozarella cheese.
Bake for about 35 mins or until the pizza base is crisp and topping is bubbly.
The pizza cut into 8 pcs.
The rest of the dough you can make into bread rolls.
Mix some olive oil with garlic powder and spread over the rolls. Top with some cheese.
Bake at 180 degree celcius for about 15 mins.
Eat these with some cream soup would be great!