Translate

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Bread - Herbed Cheese Bread with Onion Rings and Buttermilk Cornbread

Made 2 types of bread for the past few days.  Different texture and different ingredients. Which do you like?

 
This is a Herbed Cheese Bread with Onion Rings adapted from allrecipes.com Italian Herb Bread
 
I made only one portion and changed the Romanian Cheese to Mozarella Cheese and add Onion Rings on top of loaf.
 
Served with some Kraft Philadephia cream cheese is absolutely fantastic!
 




 
This bread is about 620gm after baking.
 

This is using a recipe by Panlasang Pinoy - Buttermilk Cornbread

As you can see, it has a cakelike texture.  It is so easy to make but used quite a number of ingredients.

 
Original recipe says Corn meal but I used Fine Corn Polenta which is the same I think.
I also increased my flour portion.
 
 
So which would you like to eat?


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment