Translate

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Condensed Milk Cake


This is a easy to do with few ingredients condensed milk cake. 

Recipe is from Dr Ola's Kitchen


Ingredients
1 can condensed milk 400 gm I used Milkmaid brand which is slightly lesser

4 eggs 
150g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder 
50 gm melted butter n 1 tablespoon for brushing cake 

Method
Preheat oven to 175 deg celcius- I used 170.
Brush oil on cake tin n spread some flour.
With an electric mixer, mix all ingredients till smooth them add to cake pan.
Bake for 40 mins or less according to cake thickness. I used 37 mins.
Sprinkle with icing sugar on top or serve with fruit sauce or fresh fruits. please use a 22cm cake tin.

I used a 24 springform n the cake wasn't as tall as I thought it would be. Although the texture is fine it is not like a sponge cake light texture.






Hope you enjoy baking n eating this cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment