Translate

Sunday 13 January 2013

Cornflake Cookies

Today I tried a recipe Cornflake Cookies from Cynthia's blog thebakingbiatch.blogspot.com


Please follow the above link for method n recipe

Easy to do and tasty! I am so going to make these for Chinese New Year to give to my brothers.



Ingredients

Cornflakes 50gm
Caster sugar 100gm
Unsalted Butter, softened 100gm
Self raising flour 175gm
1 egg

Prepare your cornflakes. Put into a tray and crush with the back of a bowl.
 
 
 Bake at 160 degree Celsius for about 12 - 15 mins or till they are lightly browned.
 


After cooling, store into airtight container. Enjoy them with your breakfast milk or any time of the day!
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Welcome, just sharing what I tried. Hope you enjoy them like I did.

      Delete