This recipe comes from Phoon Huat bakery class and I am making this for the first time. Though I couldn't get the dough into round shape but the texture is what I like about these cookies.
Butter Salted 90gm
Caster Sugar 30 gm
Condense Milk 24 gm
Salt 1/4 tsp
Red Tea Leaf ( I used Boh tea bag) 3 gm
Plain Flour 150 gm
Baking Powder 1/4 tsp
1. Cream the butter, sugar, salt and condense milk but not till creamy and pale.
2. Add in the egg and mix well.
3. Lastly add in the balance dry ingredients into it and mix well. Use low speed.
4. Take out and roll into a 1" inch round diameter and keep in the fridge to let it semi firm. Use baking paper.
5. Take out and cut into 3/4 cm thick and put on the baking tray and bake at 170C for 15-20 minutes or till golden colour.
You can make about 20 pcs at one time. Enjoy them with a cup of tea!