Following are the steps to make this easy and tasty dessert or snack.
1. Pan fry some blanched almond slices - a handful will do. This is for 2 persons share.
3. Coarsely chop a pc of coconut sugar and put onto heated saucepan.
4. Keep stirring with wooden spatula and add a little water to dilute the caramel.
5. Slice 2 bananas (Del monte) into thick slices and add to caramel.
6. Coat the bananas with caramel evenly.
7. Prepare 2 plates and scoop bananas with caramel onto them. Sprinkle the toasted almond slices on top and enjoy!!
Enjoy on its on and put bananas onto crepes or pancakes. :)